Do you have a story that fits the theme of ‘Learning Curves’? The world needs to hear it! The Big Blue Door Jam is coming back on Thursday, October 22nd for a night of stories inspired by the theme of Learning Curves. And for the first time ever, we’ll be hosted by Milli Joe on Preston Avenue! 8pm!
But it won’t be the same unless you share your story! Here’s how to do it:
- First, you need to have come to a Jam, so you know how it works. If you’ve never been to a Big Blue Door Jam, come to the October 22nd show so you’ll be able to tell a story at a future Jam!
- Second, email email@example.com and write “Oct 2015 Jam” in your subject line (so we can easily keep track of who is doing what), and in the email include:
- Your name and contact information (phone and email) with a 1-3 sentence bio
- Photo (if you don’t use facebook or have a facebook photo that is recognizable)
- 1-3 sentence summary of your story.
- Third, look over our guidelines and, if you wish, a little storytelling advice.
We will get back to you soon to follow up. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
P.S. Speaking of telling true stories, Big Blue Door has a class for this.