We welcome your submissions to share a story for the show. Here’s how to do it:
- First, you need to have come to a Jam, so you know how it works. So come to the Jam on July 11th so you’ll be able to tell a story at a future Jam!
- Second, email firstname.lastname@example.org and write “July 2015 Jam” in your subject line (so we can easily keep track of who is doing what), and in the email include:
- Your name and contact information (phone and email) with a 1-3 sentence bio
- Photo (if you don’t use facebook or have a facebook photo that is recognizable)
- 1-3 sentence summary of your story.
- Third, look over our guidelines and, if you wish, a little storytelling advice.
We will get back to you by June 21st to follow up. If you are selected, please be ready to share your story, without notes, on Saturday July 11 at Rapture. We are looking forward to hearing from you and super excited to bring back Charlottesville’s storytelling show!